- What is a Webinar?
A webinar is a convenient way to attend live training programs. The audio can be accessed over phone lines or the internet and the written content (slides, documents etc.) are accessed via the Internet.
- How do I register for a webinar?
Choose the webinar / program listed by topic name. Fill in a simple registration form and follow the steps thereafter. You will receive a confirmation of you registration in your registered e-mail as soon as your payment is processed. Your registration and access details to the event will also be available on “My Account” page of our website.
- What infrastructure do I need to attend a webinar?
All you need is a computer with internet access.
- What are the advantages of attending webinars at Webinar Compliance?
Webinar Compliance is a one stop destination to all your training needs. With over 100 industry experts we bring to the online forum, possess length and breadth of experience and expertise. Webinars are time and cost effective and can be taken from anywhere at your convenience.
- Are Webinar Compliance’ webinars interactive?
Yes! Webinar Compliance organizes live webinars that are meant to be interactive.
- Where do I seek information on upcoming Webinar Compliance webinars?
Webinar Compliance will send you information as well as reminders on upcoming webinars of your choice. However, you will have to complete a simple form to join our mailing list that will be handled in strict confidentiality.
- What is an OnDemand Webinar?
On Demand webinars are Recorded version of the Live webinars. Almost all our live webinars are recorded. If for some reason there is a schedule conflict, you may opt of the recording of the webinar. The recorded version will be available 24 hours after the completion of the live event.
- How soon should I join a webinar session?
We suggest that you log in at least 20 minutes before the start of the webinar. This ensures that you have enough time to check if your computer’s audio and video are fine.
- Will there be any assistance during a webinar?
Yes, you may send a chat message and communicate with your Host from Webinar Compliance, who will be present to support you throughout the webinar.
- Could Webinar Compliance host webinars exclusively for my organization?
Yes, we do host exclusively customized webinar for organizations. Please send us details of the topics that you are looking for training on and we will be glad to assist you.
- Why don’t I receive frequent emails for all the training that Webinar Compliance offers?
Webinar Compliance respects your time, interest and space in your inbox. We send information to our customers on webinars that are relevant to their choice of areas of interest. If you want to receive webinars from other areas, you just need to let us know.
- Can I suggest a webinar topic?
Yes, we welcome your suggestions. A link is provided on the home page for this purpose.
- How secure is my online transaction with Webinar Compliance?
Your online transactions with us are extremely secure. We operate on a safe and reliable platform and hence your data is safeguarded from misuse, unauthorized disclosure or access, destruction, modification or loss.