PM Healthcare Consulting, LLC
June 22, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
How many times have you heard: “We’ve been talking about that for years and nothing ever changes”? This workshop highlights the impact that culture has on change efforts. Especially important now with rapidly changing influences on all industries, participants will learn how to increase organizational adaptability. Hands-on activities assist you in assessing your own change leadership abilities, how to advance to performance driven coaching, and strategies to apply culture-led change enhanced with accountability to succeed. .
- Assess yourself on change leadership skills
- Gain insight on strategy deployment and how to raise process improvement to a strategic level
- Understand how the integration of Lean and Project Management methodologies enhance the success of implementing change
- Organizational Change
- The Impact of Culture
- Rapidly Changing Influences
- Capacity to Change
- Leadership Style
Who Should Attend:
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents and Senior Vice Presidents
- New or Experienced Project Managers
- Business Owners
- Management Teams
- Process Improvement Departments
- Strategic Planning Leaders
- General Managers
- Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders
- Project Leaders
- Team Facilitators
- Quality and Engineering Departments
PM Healthcare Consulting, LLC
Patricia Morrill, PMP, EDAC is President of PM Healthcare Consulting, LLC. She specializes in project management and process improvement strategies with a passion for coaching executives and staff in how to develop a problem solving culture and lead organizational change. She is a national speaker and published author in risk assessments and Process Improvement Strategy Deployment (©2012). Patricia has 30 years of healthcare experience, including previous employment with large healthcare systems and an architectural design firm with certifications in Project Management, Lean Healthcare, and Six Sigma Green Belt. She is an affiliate with the Center for Health Design, accredited in Evidence-Based Design.
- Make Secure Payment using Credit Card
- Click on Register Now, and you will be redirected to Payment Options page.
- Please choose your option (No. of delegates) from the drop down and click on Add to basket
- Click on Proceed to Checkout on the Cart Page, and complete the registration.
- Once the payment is completed, you will be receiving a Form to fill up the Delegates Information
- An electronic event pass (eTicket) will be sent to the email addresses associated with the registered delegates, 5 working days before the seminar date.
- Please bring the respective passes to the event venue.
Pay by Wire:
- Please contact our support to assist you with registration by Wire
- Support Number: +1-416-915-4458
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Pay your check to (payee name) “FutureCorp Consulting Inc” our parent company
- Please send the Scanned copy of the check to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the check to:
FutureCorp Consulting Inc
5939, Candlebrook Ct.,
Mississauga, ON L5V 2V5,
- Once we receive the check, you will be receiving a Form to fill up the Delegates Information
- After payment receipt, from the registered attendee, an electronic event pass (eTicket) will be sent to the email addresses associated with the registered delegates, 5 working days before the seminar date. Please bring the respective passes to the event venue.
DoubleTree by Hilton (O’Hare International Airport)
Chicago, IL, USA | June 22, 2018
Call for Assistance: +1-416-915-4458