For most people, Outlook is a way of managing their mailbox however that is only part of what Outlook is capable of. In addition to being the world’s most popular email client, Outlook is also your calendar, your to-do list and your contact manager all rolled in to one!
In this webinar you will learn how to become more productive and save time by using Outlook to manage your calendar, to-do list and contacts.
- Use the Calendar to schedule a meeting
- Use the Calendar to schedule a recurring meeting
- Automate meeting creation using Quick Steps
- Convert an email into an actionable calendar item
- Use Categories to provide a visual view of your week
- Share your calendar with colleagues
- Implement a GTD-style To-do list
- Using Outlook to do a Weekly Review
- Convert an email into an actionable To-Do item
- Use Categories to provide a visual view of your To-Do’s
- Manage your Contacts in Outlook
This session is aimed at anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook and is looking for a way to get back those precious hours!
The training will be delivered using Outlook 2016 for Windows although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of Outlook.