Any successful records management plan will start with a benchmark assessment of your current state followed by a data integrity audit. This training program will teach attendees best practices on how to perform audits for data integrity within their organization. Attendees will also learn how to centralize management and eliminate silos.
Where are your records, what are the formats, how are they being tagged and classified, what kinds of policies are you applying to management and how well and consistently are you enforcing those policies?
This webinar will help attendees learn how to apply consistent Meta tags and policies to all documents and records. It will also teach how to reduce compliance and e-discovery risks.
This webinar is designed for people tasked with performing audits for their organizations for data integrity. It is also for those tasked with records management. This includes individuals that have Quality Management Systems responsibilities for making general improvements in their organization’s performance specifically related to equipment that produces and stores data, processes and documentation.
- Establishing a Baseline
- Applying consistent meta tags to all documents
- Applying consistent policies to all records
- Achieving a best practice level of compliance
- Inspecting Live Computer Systems for Data Integrity Controls
- Pattern Recognition Methods
- Flags for Parallel Record-Keeping
- Evaluating Data Governance Programs
- Data Process Maps and Data Life Cycle Assessments
- Centralizing management and eliminating silos
- Evaluation of Current Enforcement Trends, including FDA & EU citations
- Reduce compliance and e-discovery risks
- Building a better business case
- Senior Quality Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Regulatory Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Production Supervisors
- Validation Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Process Owners
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Auditors
- Document Control Specialists