The webinar will provide modern business environment, HR practitioners to go beyond just keeping up with the rapid pace of change – they must be ahead of it. They must be prepared to act strategically and quickly while delivering results and empowering people throughout the organization to do the same. In other words, HR must be agile – and that requires a new way of thinking when it comes to developing HR strategies.
Companies striving to succeed in the rapidly changing VUCA state of the business world must be able to adapt quickly. In the current business environment having an agile HR function isn’t an option – it is a necessity. Attend this informative audio conference and learn what you need to know in order to be able to develop and implement agile HR strategies in your organization.
While the concept of “agile” originated as an approach focused on improving and speeding up the software development process, it quickly expanded to be a full scale “movement” with much more far-reaching impact. Agile is now being applied on a much broader scale throughout many aspects of modern organizations, including HR.
Agile is believed by many to provide the ideal framework for HR best practices in the modern business environments.
What Is Agile?
- Agile is a team-focused approach that emphasizes adaptability, involving stakeholders, collaborating for solutions that meet organizational and customer needs while also being responsive to change in real time.
Applying Agile to HR
- Agile HR strategies are replacing traditional approaches that just cannot keep up with the increasingly rapid pace of change in the modern business environment. The modern business environment is one in which change is not only constant, but also rapid. It is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) to say the least.
- In this environment, sticking with traditional ways of thinking means you’re behind the curve – and that’s no way to run an HR department, or a business. Quite simply, HR success today requires agility – and successful practitioners are well-served by learning how to develop agile strategies to drive their plans and actions. That’s exactly what you’ll learn how to do from this informative webinar.
- Foundations of the agile movement: What it is, how it started and implications for HR
- Mastering the agile approach: 10 essential principles of agility
- Agile thinking: Applying the “agile manifesto” to HR strategy
- Developing an agile mindset: Mastering 2 key changes to your “way of thinking”
- Creating an environment that creates results (as opposed to managing for results)
- Developing a sense-and-respond mindset (as opposed to focusing on predicting and planning)
- Strategic focus: Key ways to apply agile to HR strategies
- Agile leadership: key qualities of agile leaders
- HR professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
- Organizational Excellence professionals
- Business owners