Effective organizational leadership requires a strategic perspective and application of an agile approach. While the best practices of traditional leadership remain important, leaders in the modern world must update their perspective and skillset to focus on doing what’s best for the organization and its stakeholders in a world that is defined by a rapid and ever-increasing pace of change.
Learn what strategic and agile leadership really looks like in this informative and interactive webinar. Our presenter will provide insights on how you can update your approach to leadership and use your new skills to transform your organization’s approach from a traditional (“old-school”) approach to the agile approach that is required to survive and thrive in the modern business environment.
Preparing for a strategic and agile leadership role and the responsibilities that go along with it requires additional training and expertise beyond the basis of leadership. This workshop will prepare you to lead at all levels – including (but not limited to) HR – and show you how to excel as a leader in all types of organizations.
After attending this session, you will know how to become a successful strategic leader through the principles of agility. Plus, you’ll be able to begin the process of transforming your organization from traditional to agile.
- Leadership – traditional, strategic, and agile perspectives
- Agile framework – origins, what it is, why it matters for strategic leaders
- Agile foundations – 10 principles of agility
- Building a business case for agile leadership
- Practical path to agile leadership: 2 key changes to apply
- Identifying barriers to agile leadership & strategies for managing
- Key qualities of agile leaders
- Applying agility to business strategies throughout the organization
- Growing as a strategic organizational leader
- Making agile your approach
- Moving forward: Your plan to become agile and transform your organization
- HR professionals
- Department managers
- Functional managers
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Leaders at all levels
- Organizational Development professionals
- Organizational Excellence professionals
- Organizational culture experts
- Change agency/change management professionals
- Talent management/development professionals