This performance review webinar will discuss the strategies to apply for employee performance improvement throughout the year by boing beyond the annual performance reviews. Learn stages of high performance teams, tools to use for monitoring and measurements the progress, how to facilitate and develop effective planning strategies and proactive plan building and implementation.
Why You Should Attend:
The employee performance evaluation process is not a one-time per year formal performance evaluation meeting that revolves around a questionnaire. Yes, performance management often includes formal annual performance evaluation forms and meetings, but that is just one part of the process. Developing employee performance is an everyday aspect of managing people. If you are a supervisor, manager, team leader, or executive, taking steps to maximize the performance of your staff – on both an individual and team basis – should be a permanent focus of your daily work life. Attend this informative audio conference for actionable tips and strategies you can follow to get in the habit of managing in a manner that is focused on employee development at all times – not just when ‘annual review’ time rolls around on the calendar.
- Why it’s critical to take ongoing, day-to-day approach to performance development.
- Impact of making the mistake of assuming that employees know how they are doing rather being proactive in managing performance.
- Clarifying the relationship between feedback (positive and negative!) to performance management and employee development.
- 3 easy-to-follow guidelines supervisors can use to setting clear performance expectations for employees.
- How to develop a ‘feedback habit’ that will make allow ongoing performance management to become second nature.
- Simple – and contagious! (in a good way) – strategies to reinforce positive performance through praise.
- 8 steps to follow in developing performance when improvement is needed.
- Positive work environment impact when supervisors focus on developing employee performance year round.
- Framework for understanding why looking at the process of developing employee performance is something that has to be done on an ongoing, year-round basis.
- Actionable tips and suggestions they can follow to get into the habit of managing in a manner that is focused on employee development at all times – not just when ‘annual review’ time rolls around on the calendar
- HR professionals at all levels
- Team leaders
- Organizational Development professionals
- Organizational Excellence professionals
- Learning & development professionals
- Leadership development professionals