Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a valuable risk assessment process that should be used more often in healthcare problem solving and decision making. This webinar’s instructor has worked with FMEA in healthcare settings for the past 12 years. She provides a quick lesson in how to use FMEA, and shares varied examples of benefits for you and your organization.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- FMEA assists in more robust decision making: grounded in analysis vs. opinion
- Developing a problem solving culture leads to more proactive thinking vs. ‘firefighting’ reactions
- Learn how to use FMEA and when to use this important risk assessment
- Understand the relevance of the FMEA process to healthcare business processes, clinical operational work flows, facility changes and new space planning, etc.
Who Will Benefit:
- Healthcare Industry
- Healthcare VP/Director/Manager
- Director/Manager of Healthcare Quality
- Director/Manager of Healthcare Process Improvement
- VP of Healthcare Operations /Chief Operating Officer
- Healthcare Risk Manager/Safety Officer