All Pharmaceutical products and R&D require USP and FDA Pharmaceutical Grades of Water. The Water is used as an ingredient, cleaning manufacturing equipment and a key ingredient for Quality testing. If a company cannot meet, maintain and demonstrate the Water Standards legally required, they cannot sell their products.
Just as the Water has Standards, the Project to install a Pharma Water System has specific FDA requirements for it to meet before it can be placed into use.
This Webinar will review the many steps of starting, installing, Validating and Testing before it can be approved for use. This knowledge should expedite the time and work required to place a New System into use.
- Project Planning
- The location and site analysis.
- Determining Available utilities capacities
- Initial Preliminary Layout.
- Preliminary Budget and Project Schedule.
- When the real Project work starts.
- Selection of System Designers
- Determining Working with Production of the Water System Generation capacity, Storage Tank capacity, Water distribution routing and other details.
- Many more details and options will be developed which will be covered in the Presentation.
- Placing the Water System into Production.
- The first year of operation requirements.
- Quality Departments
- Project Engineers
- Plant Personnel
- Project Designers and contractors
- Production Departments
- Regulatory Departments
- Water Systems Maintenance Departments
- Quality Sampling and Testing Teams