Quality Control for Microbiological Media and Reagents
- Product Id : FDB3111
- Category : Clinical & Laboratory, Quality
- Presenter : Todd Graham
- Duration : 60 Minutes
If you wish to develop a quality control program that fits your microbiological laboratory’s needs this webinar is a must-attend. This session will not discuss any serological, immunological or molecular tests.
In microbiology laboratories, there are a wide array and media for all sorts of use. There is a vast variety of different set-ups depending on the kind of laboratories, from clinical laboratories to environmental monitoring, from research laboratories to industrial labs. To ensure that the operations being performed in these laboratories are accurate and true both media and reagents need to be monitored on a consistent basis. If this is not done properly, false results will be reported, which can lead to serious consequences and damage public health in numerous ways.
This webinar will cover quality control methods as well as get into a discussion over the variety of different media and reagents. This webinar will help create a strong foundation that will allow your laboratory to develop a plan that is right for your needs and help you succeed in meeting the laboratory’s goals.
- Why quality control for these reagents?
- Quality control for solid media
- Quality control for liquid media
- Quality control for media kits
- Quality control for biochemical reagents
- How to integrate quality control for various media and reagents
- Senior Management
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Quality Control Departments
- Research and Development Departments
- Everyone that requires regular microbiology testing as a part of their business