Attendees will come away with the ability to recognize the purpose and value of Quality Risk Management QRM, explain the level of risk based on severity, occurrence, and detectability and how the QRM process is used to make decisions. In addition they will be able to identify key QRM terminology and recognize the four (4) key components of Quality Risk Management. Finally they will have a strong understanding of the key concepts associated with the risk management risk tools and their application.
Why You Should Attend:
Per ICH Q10 Quality risk management is integral to an effective pharmaceutical quality system. It can provide a proactive approach to identifying, scientifically evaluating and Controlling potential risks to quality. However integrating the principles of QRM into our quality processes is complex especially in a pharmaceutical organization. There is much confusion on how to define risk and individuals often think of quality risk management as just a tool like FMEA analysis verses an overall QRM approach. This training will explain the important concepts associated with a QRM approach.
- Recognize the purpose and value of Quality Risk Management (QRM), as well as how it applies to your job
- Explain the level of risk based on severity, occurrence, and detectability and how the QRM process is used to make decisions
- Identify key QRM terminology
- Recognize the four (4) key components of Quality Risk Management
- Identify examples of QRM tools and their application
- Quality Departments
- Regulatory Departments
- Compliance Departments
- Production Departments
- Manufacturing Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Process Owners