Selecting and Managing Vendors in Clinical Research
- Product Id : FDB3190
- Category : Clinical & Laboratory, FDA Compliance, Food, Drugs & Biologics, Medical Devices, Quality
- Presenter : Pam Dellea-Giltner
- Duration : 90 Minutes
How do you choose the right vendor? How is the onboarding and set up managed? How do you manage vendor performance, issues and ensure a smooth-running clinical study in compliance with current FDA regulations and ICH guidelines? Join this webinar to get answers to all these questions.
Why You Should Attend:
Vendor oversight is the responsibility of the sponsor company, but how can we accomplish this? Increased clinical research processes are being outsourcing by Sponsors. To accomplish this effectively both team and processes are needed in their places while bringing on vendors and managing them to be compliant and ensure a cohesive team approach.
This webinar by an industry expert – Pam Dellea-Giltner, will instruct participants on how to ensure the correct vendor for their organization and clinical study. The process starts with a cohesive team for the sponsor to define vendor specifications, internal and external planning, pre-selection, evaluating, negotiation, contracting and selection.
– Reference documents
– Rule documents or guidance
- What do the Regulations mean?
- Vendor oversight – Where do you start?
- Vendor management as a team approach
- Defining requirements
- Quality insight and input
- Pre-Qualification of a vendor
- Use of Tools and Processes
- Managing vendor performance
- Quality Departments
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- IT Departments
- CEO’s, CTO’s, VP’s and Contract VP’s
- Contract Personnel
- GxP Consultants