Changes in technologies and supply-chain arrangements have coincided with the expansion of regulations and standards to the entire supply chain. Unfortunately, many suppliers have not kept up or find themselves in a strange new world.
It would be a major oversight to think of these changes as anything but a game-changer in terms of expectations and requirements.
Rather than wait to be surprised by unexpected situations, or to implement requirements haphazardly, it is better to understand what the hands-on challenges of dynamic cross-functional and cross-organizational teams as they push the boundaries of technology and new applications.
If you are already constantly struggling to create, manage, and maintain all of the information found in controlled documents, all of which are often redundant, repetitive, and clustered together in an awkward manner, and now realize a different way is needed, this webinar is something that will give you a different perspective and a very different approach that you can use.
This webinar is an overview of the coming changes and their implications, using a new approach yet is based upon solid principles and proven practices.
- Review of Lean Documents and Lean Configuration concepts
- Overview of Supplier Quality Management:
- Basics of supplier quality management
- Issues around design controls and design freeze
- Issues around manufacturing and quality metrics
- Alignment of supplier to designer/manufacturer
- Risk management including risk mitigation
- Risks around supplier quality during design changes
- Risk Management File and Design History File
- Lessons learned
- Research & Development Departments
- Manufacturing Engineering Departments
- Design Assurance Departments
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Operations Departments
- Document Control Departments