- Are you feeling Frustrated? Exhausted? – trying to deal with all the emotions that swirl around in your workplace. Feeling like you just don’t know what to do?
- Sometimes it’s the same person you have to deal with day in and day out – you feel overwhelmed and just want to avoid them, but you can’t – you have a job to do – things to get done.
- Sometimes you’re blindsided – suddenly, out of the blue someone is angry at you or accusing you – everything was going fine – then BOOM – they became unhinged – often you don’t even know why – you’re thinking “where did that come from”?
- You dread going into some meetings/situations knowing emotions will be flying around. You hope it won’t happen this time, but it does, one person is using emotional blackmail, another’s playing the martyr, someone’s persecuting. You just want to “get away”.
- Then on the way home at the end of the day you replay one or more of those situations over and over, regretting you didn’t do something different, while feeling hopeless that things will never change.
- Imagine if you didn’t have to feel this way – you have the confidence and skills to deal with those emotional situations, to diffuse the situation and get everyone back on track … with grace and ease.
You will leave this webinar with a clear understanding of what drives these emotional outbursts and how to use a 3 step process to deal with them constructively and productively. You will know how to use the Art of Emotional Aikido – you’ll be able to protect yourself from even the harshest attacks. You will be able to leave “work at work” and enjoy your personal time without having to replay events of the day.
Think about it:
- How much more work you’ll get done?
- How much more energy you’ll have at the end of the day?
- How much more you’ll enjoy your job and going to work?
- A 3-step process to de-escalate emotional situations
- The art of Emotional Aikido – how to protect yourself when confronted with strong emotions
- The 7 irrational thinking patterns that set the stage for destructive emotions
- A simple-to-use 5-step model for immediately letting go when things does terribly awry – you won’t have to carry those events around in your head
- RWhat drives emotional reactions – the triune brain explained
- Why people react emotionally, even when it doesn’t seem rational, or in their best interests
- A need to advise their staff who feel the workplace is toxic
- Ever felt frustrated by the irrationality and unproductivity of the emotions of other people
- Ever felt exhausted having to deal with these emotions
- Ever wanted to avoid a person or meeting because they knew it would be unproductive and they’d leave emotionally exhausted
- Replayed a situation after the fact trying to figure out “what happened” or “what I could have done differently”
- Ever reacted emotionally to a situation and after regretted their response
Well now you can get more done, have more energy and enjoy your personal time more.
A must attend webinar for everyone who have: