If you would like staff that are more motivated, set and achieve goals and self-regulate, understanding how motivation occurs at a very deep level is essential.
It’s possible to have a motivated staff and for you to be more motivated. In his book – Start With Why – Simon Sinek details the core drivers of motivation and understanding the core concepts about motivation, you will learn how to approach your job, projects and even life differently while feeling more connected and motivated by your work.
In this interactive and informative “how-to” webinar, you will come away with not only a new understanding of how motivation works, but also ideas for implementing your new understanding.
- Why intrinsic (internal) motivation trumps extrinsic (external)
- Why most motivational concepts have flaws that prevent them from working
- The three core elements that intrinsically motivate people
- Come prepared to leave with specific ideas for generating more motivation for yourself and your staff
- Human Resources Departments
- Training Departments
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leads
- Business Owners