This 1-hr webinar will help you understand the steps that must be taken when transitioning assays between different technologies. It will make sure you have a full understanding of the legacy technology and the current technology and develop a transition plan to make sure results could be easily compared between the two technologies.
Why You Should Attend:
Laboratories need transition of technologies all the time. From new ways to perform assays, to outdated technology, to new equipment pushes to the various needs of end users, assays need to switch between technologies on a regular basis. One must be able to easily and robustly transition assays from one technology to another.
With this webinar, you will be able to fully understand how your assay is currently running and make a note of what the new technology should be able to do. Then you will learn how to slowly get the new technology up and running, validating the quality system, equipment and the assay itself, what you need to understand in the process of transitioning old samples onto the new system and deal with any potential issues. Finally, you will also get trained to develop a validation plan that will allow you to embrace the new technology fearlessly.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Understanding your current assay
- Validating your new assay technology
- Creating an assay transfer plan
- Implementing and performing an assay transfer plan
- Monitoring the results of assay transfer validation
- Green-lighting the new technology
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Quality Control Departments
- Research and Development Departments
- Senior Management