This webinar will discuss the major components of Validation Master Plans. It will discuss how the VMP is different from Validation SOPs. Various regulatory requirements for Validation Master Plans will be discussed as well as effective guidelines for authoring a VMP and a team writing approach to authoring a Validation Master Plans will be discussed.
Various types and examples of VMPs will be given and discussed. Participants will learn how to effectively write a VMP most appropriate for their manufacturing organization. Why should you Attend: Attendees should register to learn the major components of a Validation Master Plans. They will learn how the VMP is different from Validation SOPs.
- What is a VMP and what is its intended use
- How is a VMP different that validation SOPs
- Components of a VMP
- Regulatory requirements for a VMP
- Team Writing a VMP
- Examples of VMPs
- Effective writing practices for an audit-ready document
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Quality Control Departments
- Research and Development Departments
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Validation Departments
- Documentation Departments