This seminar is designed for people tasked with performing internal and external audits for their organizations. It is also for those tasked with developing, maintaining and/or improving programs for manufacturing facilities. This includes individuals that have Quality Management Systems responsibilities for making general improvements in their organization’s performance specifically related to equipment, processes and documentation.
- Understand what a regulatory compliance audit is.
- Understand the background and basics of regulatory compliance auditing.
- Understand proper Auditor conduct.
- Difficult situations
- Learn the necessary skills for conducting audits.
- Understand how to prepare and plan for a regulatory compliance audit.
- Understand and know how to properly perform an audit.
- Opening meeting
- Touring the facility
- Close out meeting
- Understand the types of regulatory compliance audits
- Learn proper questioning techniques
- Understand proper audit observation classification
- Learn to write an audit report
- Understand conducting a follow up audit
- Learn how to become Lead Auditor certified
- ASQ Certification
- ISO Certification
- Medical Device Certification
DAY 1 : (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Regulatory Compliance Auditing
– Audit background and basics
– What is an Audit?
Types of Regulatory Compliance Audits
– Internal Audits
– External Audits
i) Supplier Audits
ii) Distributor Audits
iii) Due Diligence Audits
Proper Auditor Conduct
– Difficult Situations
Skills for Conducting Regulatory Compliance Audits
DAY 2 : (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Preparing and Planning for a Regulatory Compliance Audit
Performing the Audit
– Opening Meeting
– Touring the facility
– Close- Out Meeting
Writing an Audit Report
– Time of delivery
– Cover letter
– Format of Report
Conducting a Follow-up Audit
Lead Auditor Certification Programs
– Medical Device
Principle Consultant at Maynard Consulting
- Make Secure Payment using Credit Card
- Click on Register Now, and you will be redirected to Payment Options page.
- Please choose your option (No. of delegates) from the drop down and click on Add to basket
- Click on Proceed to Checkout on the Cart Page, and complete the registration.
- Once the payment is completed, you will be receiving a Form to fill up the Delegates Information
- An electronic event pass (eTicket) will be sent to the email addresses associated with the registered delegates, 5 working days before the seminar date.
- Please bring the respective passes to the event venue.
Pay by Wire:
- Please contact our support to assist you with registration by Wire
- Support Number: +1-416-915-4458
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your check to (payee name) “FutureCorp Consulting Inc” our parent company
- Please send the Scanned copy of the check to email@example.com
- Mail the check to:
FutureCorp Consulting Inc
5939, Candlebrook Ct.,
Mississauga, ON L5V 2V5,
- Once we receive the check, you will be receiving a Form to fill up the Delegates Information
- After payment receipt, from the registered attendee, an electronic event pass (eTicket) will be sent to the email addresses associated with the registered delegates, 5 working days before the seminar date. Please bring the respective passes to the event venue.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
Raleigh, NC, USA | June 20 – 21, 2019